Yard Waste Collection in the Winter
Weekly yard waste collection stops after the week of November 20 and reverts back to monthly collection for the winter. Winter collection is always the 3rd week of the month:
week of December 18
week of January 15
week of February 19
and week of March 19.
Starting March 26, 2018, yard waste will revert back to weekly collection.
Paying your utility bill
- Pay online.
- Pay in person at City Hall, 1049 State Ave., or place your payment in the brown drop box in the City Hall parking lot.
- Pay-by-phone at 360-363-8777. *You will need your current bill number.*
- Pay with a hassle-free automatic bank draft that will withdraw payment directly from your bank account. You can request a form by mail or bring a voided check to City Hall and complete the form.
- Pay by mail. Remit your utility payment to: City of Marysville, PO Box 128, Caldwell ID, 83606
Need help setting up your online account?
- To add an additional account to your online profile
- To change billing information
- To set up AutoPay - please be sure to complete the autopay set up by checking the "Active" box and then "Update Autopay Schedule".
- To sign up for E-Statements
- To update the security question answer
- To update username and password
Discount and rebate programs
The city offers rate discounts on city utilities and a rebate on some utility taxes other than city utilities to eligible low-income senior and disabled citizens. Apply now for the Utility Rate Discount or Utility Tax Rebate.
Recently repaired a water leak? Submit our Leak Adjustment form once you've repaired your water leak so our Utility Billing staff can determine the appropriate adjustment.
Landlord/Tenant Statement for utility accounts
Webcheck Utility Lien Service
Washington state law requires title and escrow companies to contact cities and other local governments about utility liens when a property is sold. As a utility service provider, the City of Marysville contracts with the Webcheck Canopy, Inc. service: http://Web-check.net.