Paying your utility bill
We have a new payment site - effective April 1, 2017 - that you can use to make a one-time payment (express pay) or sign up as a new user to get e-statements and/or set up automatic payments!
The old payment site is no longer active and all account information has been deleted. You'll need your account number and customer ID number to get started on the new site. If you need that information, please call (360) 363-8001.
Links to instructions on setting up a new account are below.
- Pay online.
- Pay in person at City Hall, 1049 State Ave., or place your payment in the brown drop box in the City Hall parking lot.
- Pay-by-phone at 360-363-8777. *You will need your current bill number.*
- Pay with a hassle-free automatic bank draft that will withdraw payment directly from your bank account. You can request a form by mail or bring a voided check to City Hall and complete the form.
- Pay by mail. Remit your utility payment to: City of Marysville, PO Box 128, Caldwell ID, 83606
Need help setting up your online account?
- To add an additional account to your online profile
- To change billing information
- To set up AutoPay - please be sure to complete the autopay set up by checking the "Active" box and then "Update Autopay Schedule".
- To sign up for E-Statements
- To update the security question answer
- To update username and password
Discount and rebate programs
The city offers rate discounts on city utilities and a rebate on some utility taxes other than city utilities to eligible low-income senior and disabled citizens. Apply now for the Utility Rate Discount or Utility Tax Rebate.
Recently repaired a water leak? Submit our Leak Adjustment form once you've repaired your water leak so our Utility Billing staff can determine the appropriate adjustment.
Landlord/Tenant Statement for utility accounts
Webcheck Utility Lien Service
Washington state law requires title and escrow companies to contact cities and other local governments about utility liens when a property is sold. As a utility service provider, the City of Marysville contracts with the Webcheck Canopy, Inc. service: http://Web-check.net.